With a chocolate cookie crust and two layers of filling, this Jello pudding pie tastes like you spent hours making it. But it comes together in just minutes!
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb crust (such as Oreo or Keebler)
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant pistachio pudding
- Place wafer cookies in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Pulse until they become coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together. Beat in half of the thawed whipped topping. Spoon into prepared crust.
- Top with half of the crushed cookie crumbs.
- Place milk in another bowl. With a whisk, beat in the pistachio pudding. Beat in the remaining whipped topping. Spoon over the cookie crumb layer.
- Top with the remaining crushed cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours until firm.