Even better: This dip is a snap to prepare. You can use store-bought or homemade guacamole. And while I like to make my own, there are so many good guacamoles available at the supermarket these days, I often save myself the trouble. Serve with good-quality tortilla chips.
Don't Miss: Top 10 Super Bowl Recipes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12-16 servings
- 1 16 oz. can refried beans
- 2 cups prepared guacamole
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (or shredded cheddar cheese)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup seeded and diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- In a deep-dish pie plate or 9 x 13 pan, spread refried beans in an even layer.
- Spread guacamole over the bean layer.
- Mix sour cream, chili powder and cumin together. Spread over guacamole layer.
- Sprinkle Mexican cheese over top. Top with black olives, diced tomatoes and green onions.
Serve 7 layer dip immediately with tortilla chips.
Don't Miss: Football Food