Taco Dip Recipe
Taco dip recipes come in lots of different variations, from cold seven layer dips
to this warm vegetarian taco dip. Serve this taco dip at your next potluck or tailgating party.
- 1 16 oz. can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 green onions, sliced (white and light green parts only)
- Stir together refried beans and salsa. Spread half of this mixture in a single layer in a microwave-safe container.
- Stir together sour cream and chili powder. Spread over refried bean layer. Top with half of the shredded cheese, then remaining refried bean layer and remaining cheese.
- Heat on high 1-3 minutes until cheese is melted and dip is warm, but not scalding.
- Garnish taco dip with black olives and green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.