Don't Miss: Game Day Recipes You Won't Want to Miss
Chicken Wings Recipes
What's a Super Bowl party without chicken wings? These recipes include classic Buffalo wings as well as more unique wings:
- Baked Chicken Wings - Chicken wings are coated in a sweet Asian glaze in this easy recipe.
- Authentic Anchor Bar Buffalo Chicken Wings - This is the original chicken wings recipe from the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY.
- Taco Chicken Wings - A coating of crushed corn flakes makes these wings a favorite with kids.
- New Buffalo Chicken Wings - Same great taste, less fat than original Buffalo wings.
- Hoisin Chicken Wings - Chicken wings are marinated in a sweet and spicy mix with honey, hoisin sauce and other seasonings.
- Korean Roasted Chicken Wings - Sweet, spicy, juicy and guaranteed to be a hit with your party guests.
Dips are an essential part of any SuperBowl party. These recipes include hot and cold dips:
- 7 Layer Dip Recipe - Hearty and satisfying, this dip is guaranteed to have your guests asking for more.
- Hot Spinach Dip Recipe - With bacon, caramelized onions and a dash of hot sauce, this is not your ordinary spinach dip recipe.
- Crock Pot Chili Con Queso Dip - Keep this queso dip on warm throughout your Super Bowl party, and watch it disappear!
- Guacamole Recipe - This homemade guacamole dip is fun to make with the kids.
- Reuben Dip - Like a Reuben sandwich in a dip!
- Fruit Dip - With three ingredients, this dip couldn't be easier. Serve with fresh fruit skewers.
- Black Bean Dip - Lime juice adds a burst of fresh flavor to this healthy dip recipe.
Nachos are one of those satisfying snacks that everyone enjoys. And with these nacho recipes, you can make your Super Bowl party as fancy or simple as you like:
- Chicken Nachos - Rotisserie chicken makes these three-ingredient nachos super easy to make.
- Beef and Cheese Nachos - Ground beef, corn and fresh cilantro give the nachos a hearty, fresh flavor.
- Nachos with Cheese and Beans - Just four ingredients make these nachos a cinch to prepare.
- Nachos - Loaded with authentic flavors, these nachos will make you feel like you're in a Mexican restaurant.
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos - Enjoy all the flavors of great Buffalo chicken wings in nacho form!
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza - The flavors of Buffalo chicken wings in a pizza.
- Chicken French Bread Pizza - Three kinds of cheese combine with a garlicky chicken topping.
- Roast Beef Stromboli - An easy, meaty folded pizza that's perfect for a hungry crowd.
- Leftover Turkey (or Chicken) Pizza - Bacon and apricot jelly give this pizza a sweet-salty flavor kick that can't be beat.
- Thai Chicken Pizza - Restaurant-quality flavors at home.
- Meatball Pizza - A hearty pizza that's perfect for big eaters.
- Pizza Topping Ideas - Though not a pizza recipe itself, these topping combinations will stir your imagination. From Hawaiian to Greek to Apple Bacon, there's a topping combination here that will appeal to everyone.
- Chili Con Carne - A hearty beef chili with beans.
- Vegetarian Chili - Two kinds of beans and corn make this veggie chili a winner.
- Crockpot Chili Recipe - Easy to make and easy to keep warm during the game, this is a perfect recipe for a party.
- Hot Dog Chili Recipe - Like a chili dog in a bowl.
- White Chicken Chili - Fresh tomatillos really kick up the flavor of this one.
Sandwich and Burger Recipes
- Mini Cheeseburgers - The secret to these tasty burgers is the Hawaiian buns.
- Pizza Burgers - Two great dishes in one recipe.
- Roast Beef Wraps - With an indoor contact grill (such as a George Foreman), these sandwiches are a snap to prepare. They taste best when served warm.
- Teriyaki Beef Burgers - The mango salsa makes these burgers really stand out.
- Portobello Mushroom Burger with Avocados - A stellar vegetarian burger that will please meat-eaters and vegetarians alike.
Hand-held desserts, like cookies and brownies make the best Super Bowl party desserts. Here are some crowd-pleasing favorites:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies - Dark brown sugar adds moisture to these soft chocolate chips cookies.
- Kit Kat Bars - These homemade bar cookies taste just like Kit Kat candy bars - only better!
- Chocolate Football Rice Krispie Treats - These chocolate rice crispy treats are shaped like mini footballs.
- Chocolate Brownies - Not too fudgy, not too cakey, these brownies are just right.
- Seven Layer Bars Recipe - Coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and walnuts sit atop a buttery graham cracker crust in this family favorite dessert recipe.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe - Cinnamon and nutmeg give these oatmeal cookies a warm, homey flavor.