I'll share with you my recipes for all the classics - pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie, etc. - plus some new twists on old favorites. And don't worry about the chocolate-lovers. There are plenty of great choices for them, too.
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe - This is my go-to recipe for a basic, easy pumpkin pie. Although you can substitute half and half or whole milk for the cream, the pie won't be as rich if you do. I recommend you go for the cream. It's Thanksgiving, after all.
- Apple Pie Recipe - A refrigerated pie crust makes quick work of this apple pie. Use golden delicious or McIntosh apples for this apple pie.
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Recipe - A layer of pumpkin custard is topped with a layer of pecan pie filling in this doubly delectable Thanksgiving pie. This recipe is perfect for family members who can't decide between pumpkin or pecan pie - now they can have both in every bite.
- Pecan Pie Recipe - Thanksgiving pies don't get much easier or sweeter than this simple pecan pie. This recipe has just seven ingredients. Serve topped with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Recipe - Is it a pumpkin pie or is it a cheesecake? It's both, and this pie is sure to become a staple at your Thanksgiving dinner.
- Recipe for Apple Pie - A touch of maple syrup gives this recipe a rich fall flavor. Your guests may not be able to put their fingers on why this apple pie tastes so extraordinary, but I am willing to bet they will ask you for the recipe.
- Chocolate Pecan Pie - The chocoholics at Thanksgiving dinner will adore you when you serve this pie. It's rich and sweet and guaranteed to lead to some belt-loosening after the meal. The best part is this pie can easily be made a day or two in advance and it will still taste great for Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin Pie with Maple Crumb Topping - For this unique pumpkin pie, a creamy pumpkin custard is topped with a maple streusel topping. The result is like a party of textures in your mouth.
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie Recipe - Satisfy the ice cream-lovers at Thanksgiving dinner with this easy pumpkin ice cream pie. It's finished off with whipped topping, pecans and a drizzle of caramel sauce for a rich and decadent treat that has "holiday dessert" written all over it.
Don't Miss: Simple Pumpkin Pie Recipes That Look Like They Took Hours
Don't Miss: Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes They'll Adore