Don't Miss: Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
- 1-1/4 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely-crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling:
- 3 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 15 oz. can unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. With a fork, combine gingersnap crumbs, crushed pecans, melted butter and cinnamon. Press into a 9-inch springform pan (use the bottom of a glass to help press down the crust firmly.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, sour cream, sugar and pumpkin pie spice, mixing until smooth. Beat in flour and vanilla. Pour into crust.
- Place pan in oven. Bake 6-8 hours (yes, that's right - 6-8 hours). Remove the cheesecake from oven and let cool completely in the pan. Run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen. Release the cheesecake from springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish pumpkin cheesecake with whipped cream, if desired.