Don't Miss: 10 Best Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings, pumpkin pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (unsweetened, not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1-1/2 cups cream or half and half
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unfold pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate. Crimp the edges.
- Beat eggs and sugar together until smooth. Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into pie crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350. Cover edges of crust with foil to prevent burning. Bake another 35-45 minutes until the pie is just set. A knife inserted about 1 inch from the edge will come out mostly clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on a wire rack, about 1 hour.
Don't Miss: Double Layer Pumpkin Pie