Mini Pumpkin PiesPumpkin tarts are like mini pumpkin pies -- bite-sized and fun to make with the kids. Because this pumpkin tarts recipe starts with refrigerated pie crusts, it's really easy. The hardest part about making these pumpkin tarts is cutting the pie crust dough. Start from the edges and move around in a circle to get the most out of each disk without having to re-roll the dough.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 39 minutes
- 1 package containing two refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 15 oz. can unsweetened pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll each pie crust. Using a 3-1/2 inch round biscuit or cookie cutter, cut circles in the pie dough, starting from the outside and working your way around, so you can get as many circles as possible without having re-roll. You should be able to get 10-12 circles out of each pie crust. Press circles into the cups of a standard muffin tin. The crust will not come all the way up the muffin cups -- don't worry. It should come up about halfway.
- Mix together remaining ingredients. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, fill the pie crusts with the pumpkin mixture, being careful to fill only to the top of the crust not all the way to the top of the muffin cups.
- Bake 18-24 minutes until crusts are lightly browned and pumpkin pie filling is nearly set.
You can make these pumpkin tarts up to two days in advance. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
Pumpkin Pie RecipesPumpkin Pie Recipe
Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Pumpkin Pecan Pie Recipe
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie Recipe