Serve with Thanksgiving turkey or your favorite chicken recipe.
Don't Miss: Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Prep Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pecan halves or chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip) thawed
- Wash cranberries and place in the work bowl of a food processor, fitted with a metal blade.
- Pulse until cranberries are chopped, but not pureed. Transfer to a large, nonreactive (glass, stoneware or ceramic) bowl. Toss with sugar.
- Cover, and refrigerate 3 hours.
- Add apples marshmallows and pecans to cranberries.
- Whisk yogurt and whipped topping together. Fold into cranberry salad.
Don't Miss: Make Ahead Thanksgiving Recipes