Don't Miss: Cranberry Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup pecan halves or chopped pecans
- Wash cranberries and pat dry with paper towels. Place the cranberries in the work bowl of a food processor, fitted with a metal blade.
- Pulse until the cranberries are split into small chunks. They should be chunky, not mushy. You don't want cranberry soup.
- Transfer the cranberries to a non-reactive bowl (such as a glass or stainless steel bowl). Mix in the sugar. Refrigerate 3 hours. Drain the excess cranberry juice (or save it to mix with party drinks - it's like a sweet cranberry syrup).
- Stir the remaining ingredients into the sweetened cranberries.
Don't Miss: Cranberry Jello Salad