Don't Miss: 10 Best Pumpkin Pie Recipes Ever
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- Cream Cheese Layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (low-fat is okay)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 deep dish 9-inch frozen pie crust, thawed according to package directions
- Pumpkin Layer:
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a rack in the lower third of the oven.
- Beat softened cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Spread over the bottom of the pie crust (make sure the crust has been thawed at room temperature according to package directions (usually 10-20 minutes).
- Mix ingredients for pumpkin layer. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Bake 55-65 minutes. The pie is ready to come out of the oven when a knife inserted about one inch from the edge comes out mostly clean. The center of the pie will still be wet and somewhat jiggly.
- Let the pie cool completely before cutting -- 1-3 hours.
Don't Miss: Pumpkin Pie Recipes with Pictures