Oreo Cookie Turkeys
These edible Oreo cookie turkeys make a fun Thanksgiving craft idea for kids. You can even use them as place cards at the table for Thanksgiving dinner. Just write each guest's name in gel icing on the plate under his or her Oreo turkey.
Don't Miss: Turkey Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 Oreo turkeys
- 4 Oreo cookies (Double Stuff works best)
- 2 miniature peanut butter cups
- 8-10 pieces candy corn
- white gel icing
- Take two Oreos apart. Place on a plate. These will be the foundation.
- Stick the other two Oreos into the icing of the Oreos on the plate, standing up on their sides. Make sure to leave room for the turkey's head.
- Place a mini peanut butter cup on its side in front of the standing Oreo for the turkey's head.
- Insert candy corn pieces, pointy side down, into the filling of the standing Oreo for the feathers.
- Use gel icing to make eyes. Break a piece of candy corn in half and use gel icing to glue the pointy part on under the eyes for the turkey's beak/mouth.