This pecan pie recipe is made without corn syrup. Sweet, but not too sweet, this pecan pie tastes great warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1 frozen deep-dish 9-inch pie crust
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Thaw pie crust according to package directions.
- Beat eggs well. Beat in sugars.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until the center is set.
- Let cool 30 minutes before cutting.