This pecan pie tastes best when it is served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top.
Don't Miss: Pumpkin Pie Recipes with Pictures
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Yield: 8 slices, pumpkin pecan pie
- 1 9-inch deep-dish frozen pie crust
- For the Pumpkin Layer:
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- For Pecan Layer:
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thaw pie crust according to package directions.
- Make the pumpkin layer: Beat the pumpkin puree, sugar, egg, cinnamon and cloves together. Spread into bottom of pie crust.
- Make the pecan pie layer: Beat corn syrup, sugar, eggs and melted butter together until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour over pumpkin layer.
- Bake 50-55 minutes until the filling is set, and the pecans are golden brown.
Don't Miss: Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie Recipe