Don't Miss: Pumpkin Desserts
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 3.4 oz. package instant vanilla pudding
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 4 cups crushed ginger cookies or molasses cookies
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- Whisk together instant pudding and milk in a large bowl until thickened.
- Stir in pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Place 2 cups of the crushed ginger cookies in the bottom of a clear glass bowl with tall sides. Spread half of the pumpkin mixture over the crushed cookies.
- Top with another 1-1/2 cups of the crushed cookies and the remaining pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon the frozen whipped topping over the pumpkin mixture. Garnish with the remaining 1/2 cup of the crushed ginger cookies.
Don't Miss: Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe