You will be amazed how many requests you get for the recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
freezing time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings, frozen pumpkin pie
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 9 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted (optional)
- caramel sauce for drizzling (optional)
- With an electric mixer, beat the softened ice cream, unsweetened pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves together until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into graham cracker crust, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Freeze until firm, several hours.
- Spread thawed whipped topping over pumpkin ice cream pie. Top with pecans, if desired. Freeze until ready to serve. When ready to serve, cut pumpkin ice cream pie into pieces and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Don't Miss: Best Pumpkin Pie Recipes