Serve this turkey chili with sweet cornbread and a green salad.
Don't Miss: Turkey Leftover Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 14 oz. can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14 oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 16 oz. jar green salsa (salsa verde)
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey breast
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add onion. Saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add both kinds of beans, chicken broth and salsa. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Let simmer 8-10 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender (Compare Prices) to partially puree the chili. Or transfer about half of the chili to a blender to puree. Return to pot.
- Add cooked turkey breast. Season with salt and pepper.
Chili RecipesChili Con Carne
Easy Chili Recipe
Beef Chili Recipe
Crockpot Chili Recipe
Hot Dog Chili
Turkey Chili Recipe
Vegetarian Chili Recipe
White Chicken Chili