Don't Miss: Pizza Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 loaf French bread
- 3 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. apricot jelly
- 1-1/2 cups shredded or chopped leftover roast turkey
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere or mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- Slice French bread lengthwise, then cut into 3 strips cross-wise, so you have 6 pieces.
- Mix softened butter and Italian seasoning. Spread over French bread slices. Place on baking sheets. Bake 3-5 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven. Spread apricot jelly over French bread. Crumble 3 slices of bacon on top of the apricot jelly layer. Top with turkey, then remaining bacon, then cheese.
- Place French bread pizzas in oven, and bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
See also: Leftover Turkey Recipes