These brownie pops make a terrific Valentine's Day party treat. And it's easy to learn how to make these brownie pops. Start with your favorite brownie mix, cut the brownies into heart shapes, dip in melted white chocolate and decorate with sprinkles. Easy!
- 1 brownie mix plus ingredients to prepare according to package directions
- wooden skewers, craft sticks or lollipop sticks
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. shortening
- red or pink sprinkles
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Let brownies cool completely, 3-4 hours.
- Line a sheet pan with waxed paper. Use a cookie cutter to cut brownies into heart shapes.
- Place heart brownies on paper-lined sheet pan. Insert wood skewers, craft sticks or lollipop sticks into brownies. Tip: If your brownie hearts are bigger than 2 inches wide, use the sturdier craft sticks. Freeze until firm, 1 hour or overnight.
- Place white chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave-safe container. Heat on medium-high (70% power) for 1 minute. Stir and repeat until chips are completely melted.
- Dip ends of frozen brownies into white chocolate, allowing the excess to drip off. Return to waxed paper-lined sheet. Sprinkle red or pink sprinkles over white chocolate.
- Cool completely before serving.