You can make many of these desserts in less than 15 minutes (not including baking time). And all of these recipes make great holiday desserts for everything from Valentine's Day to Mother's Day.
See also Brownies for Every Ocasion
- Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe - This cake is a wonderful play of textures - gooey chocolate pudding inside a rich cake, and it's also one of the easiest desserts to make, because it's all done in the Crockpot.
- Chocolate Strawberries - There is just something about chocolate strawberries that says "special occasion." This version is made with two types of chocolate. If you'd like a more basic chocolate strawberries recipe, check out my chocolate covered strawberries recipe as well.
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownies Recipe - These rich chocolate brownies are dense and chewy, but not too fudgy. To make these brownies even more special, serve warm and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe - This frosty chocolate drink is based on New York's famous Serendipity 3's frrozen hot chocolate recipe. Kids love making this recipe.
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake Recipe - Chocolate and raspberries are lovely together, and this cake is super easy, because it starts with a mix.
- Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe - A crunchy graham cracker crust is filled with creamy chocolate pudding and topped with cool whipped cream in this mouth-watering pie recipe. Kids and adults both will adore this chocolate pie.
- Chocolate Popcorn Recipe - If you're a fan of the combination of sweet and salty flavors together, this easy chocolate popcorn recipe is for you. And the best part is you can make this popcorn in advance. Just store in an airtight container for up to 1 week - if it lasts that long!
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe - These soft, rich cookies have a wonderful chewy texture that just melts in your mouth. And this easy recipe takes only 10 minutes of active prep time.
- Flourless Chocolate Cake - This cake looks like it belongs in a 5-star restaurant, but it has only four ingredients and takes just 15 minutes to prepare (not including baking time).
- Chocolate Tres Leches Cake Recipe - This cake mix dessert recipe is an easy-to-make chocolate version of the classic tres leches cake. Moist and tender, this tres leches cake tastes best topped with fresh berries.
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe - Rich and chocolatey, this pie is a favorite of chocolate-lovers. And since the crust is pre-made, this recipe just 10 minutes to prepare.