Valentine's Day Breakfast Recipes:
If there's one day a year that you can have chocolate for breakfast, Valentine's Day is it. Start the day with these special Valentine's Day breakfast recipes:
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothies -- Sweet, refreshing with just a hint of chocolate, these smoothies are surprisingly healthy.
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast Recipe -- If you can't have it on Valentine's Day, when can you have it?
- Dutch Baby Pancake -- This oven pancake is topped with fresh berries and powdered sugar.
- Cinnamon Rolls -- The perfect sweets for your sweeties!
- Lemon Cranberry Muffins with Mini Chocolate Chips -- These bite-sized treats are delish!
Valentine's Day Lunch Recipes:
Send the kids to school with something extra special on Valentine's Day this year. Try:
- Chocolate Cherry Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jelly Sandwiches -- Make this gourmet peanut butter in advance (it's really quite easy), then surprise the kids on Valentine's Day with this extraordinary peanut butter sandwich. Cut the sandwich into a heart shape with a cookie cutter to make it even more festive.
- Cucumber Sandwiches -- The kids will love the cut-out heart in the middle of these sandwiches.
- Pizza Wrap Sandwiches -- Surprise the kids with these pizzas wraps; you can serve them hot or cold.
Valentine's Day School Party Recipes and Ideas:
Volunteering for the school Valentine's Day party? These recipes are sure to win the kids' hearts:
- Valentine Cookies -- These buttery chocolate heart cookies are a favorite for kids' school parties.
- Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe -- These rich cupcakes are a festive way to say Happy Valentine's Day.
- Peppermint Hershey Kiss Cookies -- These peppermint sugar cookies are topped with Hershey kisses.
- Valentine's Day Rice Crispy Treats -- These impressive treats are chocolate inside and topped with white chocolate.
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownies -- Rich and chocolatey, these brownies are the ultimate Valentine's Day treat.
Valentine's Day Dinner Recipes:
Whether you're looking for something casual or something fancy, these Valentine's Day dinner recipes will put everyone in a festive mood.
- Heart Shaped Pizza -- Frozen bread dough makes this pizza a cinch to make.
- Heart Shaped Pasta with tomato cream sauce makes a divine Valentine's Day dinner they won't soon forget!
- Lobster Mac and Cheese -- Make the whole family feel special with this kid-friendly dinner that has real parent appeal, too.
Valentine's Day Drink Recipes:
These drinks are sweet, soothing and creamy. Enjoy!
- Frozen Hot Chocolate -- The original recipe from Serendipity -- with a few tweaks to make it easier to prepare.
- Easy Hot Chocolate with Homemade Chocolate Chip Marshmallows -- So delicious, so worth it! Plan ahead for the marshmallows. You have to make them a day in advance.
- Hot Buttered Cider -- A non-alcoholic version of hot buttered rum for the kids. Soothing and sensational!
Valentine's Day Dessert Recipes:
Naturally, you'll want to have something chocolate for dessert. But what to make? These desserts are among my favorites:
- Best Red Velvet Cake Recipe -- What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than with this rich and festive red velvet cake? This is my kids' favorite special occasion dessert.
- Chocolate Strawberries -- Juicy strawberries are the ideal partner for rich chocolate. Both kids and adults love these.
- Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe -- A layer of creamy chocolate pudding sits atop chocolate cake in this elegant dessert that is so easy to prepare, because it's made in the Crockpot.