Look for large strawberries with long stems. They look better when dipped in chocolate and the long stems make it easier to do the dipping.
Don't Miss: Amazing Chocolate Strawberry Recipes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 16-20 strawberries
- 2 6 oz. dark chocolate bars (or 12 oz. dark chocolate)
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 quart strawberries
- 6 oz. white chocolate candy melts or white chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Break up chocolate, and place in a chocolate melter or in the top of a double-boiler with butter. Melt completely. Or place the chocolate pieces and butter in a microwave-safe container and heat on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir, and repeat until melted.
- Meanwhile, wash strawberries and dry well with a paper towel. The strawberries need to be dry in order for the chocolate to adhere to the them.
- Holding strawberries by the stem, dip in chocolate, coating strawberries well. Let excess chocolate drip off strawberries. Place chocolate strawberries on prepared baking sheet to cool completely.
- Place white chocolate candy melts or chips in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted. With a fork, drizzle white chocolate over chocolate strawberries. There's no need to take chocolate strawberries off the baking sheet. Just let the excess white chocolate drizzle onto the waxed paper.
- Let strawberries cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Don't Miss: White Chocolate Strawberries Video Recipe